******************************************

WELCOME TO GOTHIC DIVINE!

THIS BLOG WAS CREATED IN NOVEMBER 2009 WITH THE GOAL OF GATHERING ALL INFORMATION POSSIBLE ABOUT GOTHIC CULTURE.

IT'S NOT A PROPER MAGAZINE SO DON'T TAKE US TOO SERIOUSLY.. :)

SO FAR MORE THAN 300 POSTS ABOUT MUSIC, FASHION, ART, MOVIES AND CURIOSITIES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN!

SUPPORT GOTHIC DIVINE BY COMMENTING THE POSTS, ANSWERING THE POLLS AND SUGGESTING OR SENDING US LINKS OF INTERESTING GOTH-RELATED TOPICS!


GOTHIC DIVINE... YOUR GOTH MAGAZINE!

NEW: Are you a goth artist, an illustrator, a musician, a band, a writer, a model or a photographer? Want to make yourself known among goth community online? To be featured or obtain a free interview in Gothic Divine Magazine it's easy: leave a comment in the guestbook with your name,your job or hobby (model, photographer etc.), your email address where we can contact you and a link to your website.
Incomplete "applications" won't be taken taken in consideration.

RECRUITING NEW COLLABORATORS FOR THIS BLOG!! Click on link below for more information

Followers

02 November 2011

My Halloween :)

My Halloween this year has been much fun, went to the usual amusement park with my friends. It has become a sort of ritual to go there, it's so nice because everything is Halloween themed and so there were coffins,spiderwebs, pumpkins, scarecrows, bats, skeletons EVERYWHERE! *-* But.. I failed in my costume because I ended up dressing gothic outfit... XD I swear, I tried not to look goth but I could NOT resist the temptation to dress up goth anyway instead of wearing a proper halloween costume..When looking in my closet for something trashy to wear on Halloween night I encountered all my gothic clothes on the way and especially this one dress which I love but surprisingly rarely worn ( i do not know the reason..only god knows what went through my mind all these years that made me not wear that awesome dress)..and of course my New Rock boots which I never have the chance to wear due of a series of unfortunate events that happen anytime I'm willing to wear them >.<

So my idea was to dress up like a wicked assassin/zombie doll but ended up dressed in a sort of Frankenstein's bride..


The make-up was very easy to do...dark purple eyeshadow on the upperlid, smudged black eyeshadow and eyeline on the lower lid, fake thick black eyelashes,black and bloodred lipstick and drawn stitches and scars on face and neck. And at a certain point i had my toungue and lips blue due to an apple-candy which was covered in blue/purple sugar/caramel so I looked even deadlier ahah!


How did you spend your Halloween? What did you dress up like? :D share share share !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!! I like the picture in the coffin a lot =)

Unknown said...

Thank you :) cool thing was also this tag on it that said: "take here your last picture.." ahah!

Anonymous said...

Well, we don't celebrate Halloween in Greece so I didn't have the chance to do anything. However we celebrate something like Halloween in February but it's related with Easter.

Unknown said...

@Poe's Utopia: That's interesting :) Here in italy Halloween is not an official festivity either but we do Halloween parties anyway xD

In italy the day of the dead is the 1st november..but all we do is bring flowers to our dead loved ones in cemeteries..We don't have the cult of celebrating the dead in a happy way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...