This Sunday 22th May it's the official day for celebrating goth culture. I didn't know about it before, I found out about it a few months ago and I forgot to write about it. (I'm known for having short memory xD)
This is the official site: http://www.worldgothday.com/
You can vote for the World Goth Day awards on the site to pick your favourite model, shop, blog etc ! :) just click HERE
So how are you guys going to celebrate this day?
Here are a few tips on how to support goth culture on WGD!
1) Organize a goth party with friends, if you have a band go and play a gig somewhere
2) Go ask your local radio to play your favourite goth song
3) Dress as gothy as you can! (Yayyy xD)
4) Create something goth. Like sew a lace skirt, create your own goth jewel (like Amy of Ultimate Goth Guide is doing --> click)
5) Comment this blog!!! ^_____^ just kidding..but if you do, you are supporting goth culture on the internet so comment on all goth blogs you know wishing an happy WGD to everyone :)
6) Support underground goth bands on My Space!
7)Change the disposition of your gothy posters in your room xD
8) bake cakes in the shape of bats, crosses (what ever gothy thing comes into your mind :P)
Just use fantasy... :)
Outfit of the Day - Nothing fancy, just a very basic day off spent at home. My bangs are getting very long, need to trim them soon! Top - H&M Pants - Bik Bok Earrings - Deadf...
1 day ago