******************************************

WELCOME TO GOTHIC DIVINE!

THIS BLOG WAS CREATED IN NOVEMBER 2009 WITH THE GOAL OF GATHERING ALL INFORMATION POSSIBLE ABOUT GOTHIC CULTURE.

IT'S NOT A PROPER MAGAZINE SO DON'T TAKE US TOO SERIOUSLY.. :)

SO FAR MORE THAN 300 POSTS ABOUT MUSIC, FASHION, ART, MOVIES AND CURIOSITIES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN!

SUPPORT GOTHIC DIVINE BY COMMENTING THE POSTS, ANSWERING THE POLLS AND SUGGESTING OR SENDING US LINKS OF INTERESTING GOTH-RELATED TOPICS!


GOTHIC DIVINE... YOUR GOTH MAGAZINE!

NEW: Are you a goth artist, an illustrator, a musician, a band, a writer, a model or a photographer? Want to make yourself known among goth community online? To be featured or obtain a free interview in Gothic Divine Magazine it's easy: leave a comment in the guestbook with your name,your job or hobby (model, photographer etc.), your email address where we can contact you and a link to your website.
Incomplete "applications" won't be taken taken in consideration.

RECRUITING NEW COLLABORATORS FOR THIS BLOG!! Click on link below for more information

Followers

05 December 2011

Perfumes with a gothic touch! PART 3

On Saturday I went shopping and couldn't avoid entering into cosmetic shops, especially those selling perfumes. As I already said in part 1 or 2 I'm a collector of perfume bottles. Especially of those with a gothy look and of course I like sharing with you which ones I found particularly interesting on this round.

First, Christina Aguilera's Royal Desire perfume bottle. Of which exists also night version called "Royal Desire by night". The bottle have laces designs with little black laced flowers and black bow. Too bad i didn't like the perfume enough..smelled like feet odour after a while.. :P




Then I was immediately attracted by Alyssa Ashley's Esoteric perfume bottle and packing. Purple and mystical. LOVE IT. There also a compact solid version of the fragrance which looks awesome :) 




Also I loved the black hot pink with hint of red of this bottle, Paco Rabanne's Black XS.

 The new version of Harajuku Lovers's Fragrances "Wicked Style" is now out!! Waaaa *-*


A must-have for my collection :)

And at last but not least the new Dita Von Teese's fragrance called "Femme Totale". Bottle is simple but effective like a little black dress. And I also like the fact that it has the pumpette like older perfume bottles! Classy and elegant :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Many thanks!
Also see my web page :: zero water

Anonymous said...

Great article.
Feel free to visit my homepage Carol Foster Scammer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...