******************************************

WELCOME TO GOTHIC DIVINE!

THIS BLOG WAS CREATED IN NOVEMBER 2009 WITH THE GOAL OF GATHERING ALL INFORMATION POSSIBLE ABOUT GOTHIC CULTURE.

IT'S NOT A PROPER MAGAZINE SO DON'T TAKE US TOO SERIOUSLY.. :)

SO FAR MORE THAN 300 POSTS ABOUT MUSIC, FASHION, ART, MOVIES AND CURIOSITIES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN!

SUPPORT GOTHIC DIVINE BY COMMENTING THE POSTS, ANSWERING THE POLLS AND SUGGESTING OR SENDING US LINKS OF INTERESTING GOTH-RELATED TOPICS!


GOTHIC DIVINE... YOUR GOTH MAGAZINE!

NEW: Are you a goth artist, an illustrator, a musician, a band, a writer, a model or a photographer? Want to make yourself known among goth community online? To be featured or obtain a free interview in Gothic Divine Magazine it's easy: leave a comment in the guestbook with your name,your job or hobby (model, photographer etc.), your email address where we can contact you and a link to your website.
Incomplete "applications" won't be taken taken in consideration.

RECRUITING NEW COLLABORATORS FOR THIS BLOG!! Click on link below for more information

Followers

19 July 2011

Self made accessories anyone?

As you may know I'm a big fan of nearly every kind of handcraft and I love to make accessories on my own. But I'm not the only one in the world who came up with this idea ;) There is a lot great stuff around the internet and I bought beautiful things on eBay already.

Now I want to here from you: Do you also do some DIY-goth stuff? You can show me pics of it, even give me the link to an instruction and I will choose some and post them here in the blog.
Another question is: Do you even want some instructions for DIY stuff (and I don't mean only knitted accessories^^)?

Here I give you some inspiration of some goodies I bought or made myself.

My latest knitting: A black collar and small black gloves

Some really cute Jack Skellington slides I bought on ebay (handmade and glowing in the dark *.*)

Two bracelets with pearls and skulls modelled out of Fimo (the white skulls also glow in the dark, the yellow one has a connection to a mexican celebration...)

Some bracelets I did myself (I love childish stuff^^). Very bad pics of them, I know, but my cam just did not want to show the tiny strawberrys and bunnys on the beads.

This is from a guy I met in the pedestrian zone selling selfmade jewelry.
And the same guy thought me how to do earrings and under his attendance I did this earring. I'm so proud of it^^
Sorry for the messy table...

I would love to see something of your works :)

Greetings

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow I love your works! :) My boyfriend is very good at making handmade jewels ! He did earrings for me with guitar picks, beads and little dices! :) I don't have a picture to show you though :(
When I'll have time I will make a picture and show you :)

Anonymous said...

scarletblade, i finally uploaded some onto flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scarletblade4art4design/

Agrita (Gugii) said...

In my photo i have self made victorian chocker :)

missgothstarkittykat said...

I'm often making dresses, and here is a link for my choker tutorial.
http://missgothstarkittykat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/cheap-and-easy-choker-tutorial.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...