******************************************

WELCOME TO GOTHIC DIVINE!

THIS BLOG WAS CREATED IN NOVEMBER 2009 WITH THE GOAL OF GATHERING ALL INFORMATION POSSIBLE ABOUT GOTHIC CULTURE.

IT'S NOT A PROPER MAGAZINE SO DON'T TAKE US TOO SERIOUSLY.. :)

SO FAR MORE THAN 300 POSTS ABOUT MUSIC, FASHION, ART, MOVIES AND CURIOSITIES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN!

SUPPORT GOTHIC DIVINE BY COMMENTING THE POSTS, ANSWERING THE POLLS AND SUGGESTING OR SENDING US LINKS OF INTERESTING GOTH-RELATED TOPICS!


GOTHIC DIVINE... YOUR GOTH MAGAZINE!

NEW: Are you a goth artist, an illustrator, a musician, a band, a writer, a model or a photographer? Want to make yourself known among goth community online? To be featured or obtain a free interview in Gothic Divine Magazine it's easy: leave a comment in the guestbook with your name,your job or hobby (model, photographer etc.), your email address where we can contact you and a link to your website.
Incomplete "applications" won't be taken taken in consideration.

RECRUITING NEW COLLABORATORS FOR THIS BLOG!! Click on link below for more information

Followers

13 September 2011

Exploring Music...my songs of the moment

Hello there my gothic divinities! ^_^ For those of you wanting to know how my new job is going, well it's going great :) I'm getting used to gettin up early and coming home late so now i have more physical and mental strenght to search and think about new things to write here in Gothic Divine Magazine. :)


Today I updated my mp3 player with new songs so I could listen to them while driving to work and I thought about sharing my new playlist with you in case you were looking for new songs to listen to you can take inspiration from it! :) My playlist is various..not all the songs are goth..most of these aren't. Let's say these are goth-friendly songs. Most of them just have that dark atmosphere that I love...or are just fun! :)

Porcelain and the Tramps - Gasoline
Porcelain and the Tramps - Transparent
The Horrorpops - Walk like a Zombie
Infected Mushroom - Smashing the Opponent
Lacrimas Profundere - Ave End
Smashing Pumpkins - Zero
Portishead - All Mine
Arcturus - Starcrossed
Rammstein - Sehnsucht
The Ramones - Pet Cemetery
KoRn - Are you ready to live?
KoRn - No One's There
Duran Duran - The Chaffeur
Bat For Lashes - Siren Song
Lacrimosa - Durch Nacht Und Flut
Pantera - Cemetery Gates
Guano Apes - No Speech
Deathstars - Play God
Borknagar - The Genuine Pulse

These are just some of course... :) Do you know already any of these songs?

Hope this helps you exploring music a little bit more :)

If this post has success I will do one every week or every two weeks! :) and of course you can post your own playlist in the comments!


Love,
B-Dark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have proudly heard of porcelain and the tramps, however certainly not infected mushroom! i will be sure to check them out

Anonymous said...

Hehe, funny post! I'm totally in love with the visual kei bands Moi Dix Mois and Malice Mizer. *o* I always liked that things!

Unknown said...

@Swofter: I sure will check them out! :)

@Nanna: I'm a big fan of Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...