******************************************

WELCOME TO GOTHIC DIVINE!

THIS BLOG WAS CREATED IN NOVEMBER 2009 WITH THE GOAL OF GATHERING ALL INFORMATION POSSIBLE ABOUT GOTHIC CULTURE.

IT'S NOT A PROPER MAGAZINE SO DON'T TAKE US TOO SERIOUSLY.. :)

SO FAR MORE THAN 300 POSTS ABOUT MUSIC, FASHION, ART, MOVIES AND CURIOSITIES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN!

SUPPORT GOTHIC DIVINE BY COMMENTING THE POSTS, ANSWERING THE POLLS AND SUGGESTING OR SENDING US LINKS OF INTERESTING GOTH-RELATED TOPICS!


GOTHIC DIVINE... YOUR GOTH MAGAZINE!

NEW: Are you a goth artist, an illustrator, a musician, a band, a writer, a model or a photographer? Want to make yourself known among goth community online? To be featured or obtain a free interview in Gothic Divine Magazine it's easy: leave a comment in the guestbook with your name,your job or hobby (model, photographer etc.), your email address where we can contact you and a link to your website.
Incomplete "applications" won't be taken taken in consideration.

RECRUITING NEW COLLABORATORS FOR THIS BLOG!! Click on link below for more information

Followers

21 September 2011

Salutations

Hello I'm a new writer for this blog. My user-name is M.V. Bones, but I invite you to know me by my preferred pen-name, Kurotsuta Murasaki. I understand, it might be a little hard to pronounce, but it is a Japanese name. Kurotsuta, means "black ivy" and Murasaki is a name meaning "purple", my favourite colour. I write it in "eastern order", that is with the surname preceding the given name, my apologies if that's a little confusing.
I was introduced to "Gothic Divine" on Stardoll.com, where this blog got it's start as a club. I recently made a "scenery" (or landscape) on that sight featuring a Yuuki-onna {Snow Woman}, which is a spectre from Japanese mythology. The wonderful BallerinaDark commented on the scenery and posted an article about the myth here on Gothic Divine Magazine. After I thanked her for her kind words, I told her of a few more Japanese legends that I'd read, and the next thing I knew, she offered me a spot as a member of the Gothic Divine Magazine staff, writing posts on whatever other folktales (not necessarily Japanese ones) that I might like to share.
I'm the new kid on the blog (ha ha, bad puns) and it warms my black silk heart to be allowed to write for this wonderful site! I'm new to blogging in general, so forgive me if I make a few silly mistakes. Please treat me kindly, I'll write about my first folktale soon (I hope). I will now offer these parting words: Sayonara (Until we meet again).

Kurotsuta Murasaki {M.V.Bones}

3 comments:

Niamh said...

Welcome!! I cant wait to read your posts! Don't worry it gets easier writing posts with practise.

Unknown said...

Welcome !! :D I hope you'll have a good time here in Gothic Divine Magazine :)

I'm really curious to know more legends!


Anonymous said...

I'm curious about it too. Folk myths and stories are so mysterious! :) Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...