******************************************

WELCOME TO GOTHIC DIVINE!

THIS BLOG WAS CREATED IN NOVEMBER 2009 WITH THE GOAL OF GATHERING ALL INFORMATION POSSIBLE ABOUT GOTHIC CULTURE.

IT'S NOT A PROPER MAGAZINE SO DON'T TAKE US TOO SERIOUSLY.. :)

SO FAR MORE THAN 300 POSTS ABOUT MUSIC, FASHION, ART, MOVIES AND CURIOSITIES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN!

SUPPORT GOTHIC DIVINE BY COMMENTING THE POSTS, ANSWERING THE POLLS AND SUGGESTING OR SENDING US LINKS OF INTERESTING GOTH-RELATED TOPICS!


GOTHIC DIVINE... YOUR GOTH MAGAZINE!

NEW: Are you a goth artist, an illustrator, a musician, a band, a writer, a model or a photographer? Want to make yourself known among goth community online? To be featured or obtain a free interview in Gothic Divine Magazine it's easy: leave a comment in the guestbook with your name,your job or hobby (model, photographer etc.), your email address where we can contact you and a link to your website.
Incomplete "applications" won't be taken taken in consideration.

RECRUITING NEW COLLABORATORS FOR THIS BLOG!! Click on link below for more information

Followers

16 June 2011

La Gothique lingerie !



Whoa today I have much stuff to talk you about! :) But I must write about it before I forget :P

Who doesn't love lingerie?? I L-O-V-E it. And I spend much much money on it. (Yes I'm a shopaholic for shoes and lingerie xD)


Well I found out about this awesome, AWESOME, lingerie French designer called Chantal Thomas (the woman in the picture above!). I have mad respect for this woman and her style!
 Her models and her creations are very Gothic inspired in my opinion. Somehow she reminds me of Gothic Charm School's Lady Of Manners :P I fell in love with it at first sight and promised myself that if I ever step into one of her shops I will buy everything!! xD




She also designs wonderful umbrellas, accessories, perfumes and more !! See yourself!








Don't you just want to own everything made by her???? :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uaaaaah.. T-T She designed the NIVEA,too... She's officially joined in my "brilliant-women-list"! xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...