******************************************

WELCOME TO GOTHIC DIVINE!

THIS BLOG WAS CREATED IN NOVEMBER 2009 WITH THE GOAL OF GATHERING ALL INFORMATION POSSIBLE ABOUT GOTHIC CULTURE.

IT'S NOT A PROPER MAGAZINE SO DON'T TAKE US TOO SERIOUSLY.. :)

SO FAR MORE THAN 300 POSTS ABOUT MUSIC, FASHION, ART, MOVIES AND CURIOSITIES HAVE BEEN WRITTEN!

SUPPORT GOTHIC DIVINE BY COMMENTING THE POSTS, ANSWERING THE POLLS AND SUGGESTING OR SENDING US LINKS OF INTERESTING GOTH-RELATED TOPICS!


GOTHIC DIVINE... YOUR GOTH MAGAZINE!

NEW: Are you a goth artist, an illustrator, a musician, a band, a writer, a model or a photographer? Want to make yourself known among goth community online? To be featured or obtain a free interview in Gothic Divine Magazine it's easy: leave a comment in the guestbook with your name,your job or hobby (model, photographer etc.), your email address where we can contact you and a link to your website.
Incomplete "applications" won't be taken taken in consideration.

RECRUITING NEW COLLABORATORS FOR THIS BLOG!! Click on link below for more information

Followers

07 June 2011

The other newbie

Hi there!

First of all also a big "Thanks" to BallerinaDark, that she allows me to write in this blog.

It seems to be some kind of unwritten rule, that a new writer has to tell a little about herself. So here we go.

First and most necessary point: I'm not a native speaker and my english never has been that well, so pardon me if I'm writing stupid things. I'm trying to improve very hard and maybe BallerinaDark will edit my crappy posting ;)

There are a lot of alternative styles and cultures I'm atracted to, but I don't really feel, like I belong to any of them. I've considered myself as goth as I was 13 but now I like to experiment a little.

I'm absolutely addicted to knitting and I love self made clothes. I like handicrafts in general and do a lot of them, although sewing is a thing where I simply have two left hands. Maybe from time to time you will see some suggestions for reedoing old clothes (though I don't think a lot of you would like to see a knitting pattern ;) ) or some of my alternative knittings.^^

The anime scene is also something I'm interested in and I'm also watching the new stuff. There could be some recommendation to some a little different anime with a gothic touch.

I've read a lot of books until now and I really love reading, mostly classical literature. But fantasy, horror and books that don't really belong to a genre are also very well. Because of this and some other influences I started writing novels. I'm really having fun with it but I dont think I'll ever earn any money with it.

Music is also a very big factor. I listen to nearly everything, but I'm not really uptodate, so I think I won't write anything about new albums.

Besides of this I love extremly kitschy things (looking so horrible, that they're good again) and watching war-movies at the same time. And I absolutely talk too much and always digress a lot. Also people always tell me I have a very strang kind of humor, I hope, you won't mind ;)

That's all about me. We'll read again.

Yours
PinkPlumFairy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to gothic divine my dear PinkPlumFairy!! I'm sure you and Candy_Dee will help me out very well with this blog :)

♥BallerinaDark♥

PS. there are some problems with the comments today..I can't comment with BallerinaDark's account :S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...